Period of the agreement
This agreement covers the purchase and provision of the services described in schedule 1 for a period of 12 months from dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy.
Description of services
The services to be provided are outlined in detail in schedule 1.
The service described in this agreement shall be available 24 hours a day as per the agreed level of service provided; a full description of the different service levels is given and confirmed in schedule 4.
Obligation of the service provider
The service provider shall comply with all statutory obligations that arise either directly or indirectly out of the provision of the services under this agreement, particularly in relation to all legislative requirements, health and safety at work act, electricity at work act and all relevant building regulations in force in the UK
Obligation of the service purchaser
The service purchaser shall comply with all statutory obligations that arise directly or indirectly out of the purchase of the services under this agreement, particularly in relation to scheduled payments, it is the responsibility of the service purchaser to act on all recommendations given by the service provider, the service purchaser takes full responsibility for any installation that in the opinion of the service provider has been reported as unsafe or contrary to BS:7671.2008 IEE Wiring Regulations.
Subject to compliance with any provision in legislation or statutory guidance regarding disclosure of information, both parties to this agreement will ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times and in all matters relating to any part of this agreement.
The agreed price for the provision of the services as outlined in schedule 1 to this agreement is described in detail within schedule 2.
Method of payment
Payment for these services provided to be made by monthly direct debit to the service provider.
ElectriciansOnCall is a Fully Approved member of the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation and Contracting; annual assessments are made by this governing body in order to maintain a high level of competence and professional conduct.
During month 9 - 11 of this agreement a meeting should be scheduled between both parties in order to clarify and changes required upon renewal of this agreement, these changes can be, but not restricted to: Level of service required/recommended, renewal price and recommendations from the service provider.
Amendments or variations in service level or service quality
Any amendments or variations in service level or service quality must be recorded in writing and signed/dated by both of the named contacts on behalf of each of the parties to this agreement
Equal opportunities/disability discrimination
Nothing in the delivery of the services in this agreement will contravene equal opportunities or disability discrimination legislation either in respect to employment or service delivery.
Assignment and sub-contracting
Neither party shall assign or sub-contract any of their responsibilities under this agreement without the prior written consent of the other party.
Each party to this agreement undertakes to ensure that the other party has access to an agreed complaints procedure. For the purpose of this agreement, this is as described in schedule 3.
Both parties shall use their best endeavours to resolve by agreement any dispute between them with respect to any matter relating to this agreement.
Where a dispute cannot be resolved by agreement, the parties undertake to refer the matter to an independent person to be agreed at the time by both parties. If there is failure to agree on an independent person, then the service purchaser will make an appointment. The person appointed will be given all information required and assistance possible by both parties in carrying out their duties, and will be expected to recommend a solution to the dispute together with any terms of settlement thereof.
This agreement shall terminate upon the expiry of the period mentioned in section 3. However, if both parties anticipate that a new agreement will be implemented from the day following the termination of this agreement, there will be an opportunity for both parties to review the agreement formally at least once annually as outlined in section 12. This agreement shall terminate without notice if the service provider is prevented from providing the service, as described in schedule 1 of this agreement, for any lawful reason.
This service agreement comprises the entire agreement between the service purchaser and the service provider including the terms and conditions attached to this agreement and forms a legal contract recognised in law in the UK.
Schedule 1. Services Provided Under This Agreement. Service Level
2. This section is dependant upon level of service
Schedule 2 . Total Cost For Services Provided Under This Agreement
2. This section is dependant upon level of service
Total Cost for this Agreement This section is dependant upon level of service
(This figure is subject to VAT at the prevailing rate and the payment schedule listed below)
Additionally requested and agreed work outside the scope of this agreement shall be charged at the service providers standard hourly rates.
Payment schedule and frequency
Payments are to be made by monthly direct debit for the sum of …..….....…..per…………….…….……for the first property
Plus …………...plus VAT...per……………...for the remaining properties.
Schedule 3: the complaints procedure
In the event of a formal complaint being necessary, either
A. The service provider’s representative will describe the complaint, in writing, to the representative of the service purchaser,
B. The service purchaser’s representative will describe the complaint, in writing, to the representative of the service provider.
Main contact for this service level agreement
The main contact for this service level agreement is ………………………………………Service Provider
Terms and Conditions relating to this agreement.
The “Company” relates to ElectriciansOncall Ltd, the “Client” relates to the service purchaser of this agreement.
1. Call outs are limited to a 1 hour duration, additionally authorised time taken on the same callout will be charged at the companies standard rate.
2. All materials costs quoted are based upon recommended retail price and no guarantee can be given or implied that these goods can be sourced more cheaply elsewhere, it is at this Companies sole discretion where to purchase such materials and the title for any materials supplied remains with this Company until paid for in full.
3. Where materials are required and not readily available from carried stock a reasonable amount of time shall be allowed under this agreement for the Company to source, locate and obtain these materials, this time to be set at one hour.
4. Where materials are not available unless ordered and a return visit required the return visit to be charged at the Companies standard rates.
5. All materials prices quoted are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate unless otherwise stated.
6. Where a fault or dangerous situation is identified the Client is expected to make all reasonable endeavours to rectify the fault or dangerous situation.
7. The Company reserves that absolute right to refuse to work on an installation should the attending engineer or technician feel in their professional opinion that there is a threat to either themselves or others.
8. Under no circumstances will an engineer or technician from the Company leave an installation in a state of lowered safety than that of the original installation or to conform to BS7671:2008 Institute of Electrical Engineers 17th edition Wiring Regulations without the client booking the required remedial works in order to bring the installation to that standard.
9. Failure by the client to book remedial works required to bring the installation up to a minimum level of safety can result in the client being found in breach of this agreement, should this be the case the company reserves the absolute right to cancel this agreement forthwith with no recourse from the client.
10. Should the client be found in breach of this contract all monies already paid in advance as per the payment schedule of this agreement shall be returned to the client only at the company’s absolute discretion.
11. Should remedial works be classed as non urgent the client is free under the terms of this agreement to obtain alternative quotations for the remedial work.
12. This company reserves the right to cancel this agreement and invoke clause 10 with regard to any monies paid should the remedial works be carried out by a third party and are not either certified under Part P of the building regulations if applicable or should the client not be able to produce an installation certificate for the said works.
13. This company further reserves the right to not attend a recurring fault if the client has been informed that the fault could reoccur and has been given either a quotation for required remedial works or advice on rectification.
14. Engineers or technicians of the company can only attend properties listed on the clients service level agreement, attendance to other addresses will be charged at the standard company rates.
15. Failure by the client to make a scheduled payment on time without good cause will render this agreement invalid.
16. The clients agreed level of cover will continue until the end of this agreement, early cancellation of this agreement must be mutually agreed between the company and the client
17. Additional properties can be added to this agreement at any time, however properties cannot be taken off this agreement unless by mutual consent between the company and the client
18. Additional properties added to this agreement will be charged at the same rate as the first property, discounts for additional properties will only be applied at renewal time.
19. Should a callout be arranged either under the terms of this agreement or by appointment to an alternative property and through no fault of the company be able to gain access to either the property or the required parts of the installation the callout will become chargeable at the companies standard rates.
20. When standard call out rates apply they will be charged at the following rates: Mon –Fri 8am to 6PM =£55 per hour. Mon-Fri 6pm to 8am =£65 per hour. Fri 6pm to Mon 8am= £75 per hour. These standard rates are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate and subject to a minimum charge of one hour
21. Response times for call outs included with Bronze service level agreements will be same day if received prior to 12.00 Mid Day GMT, call outs received after this time will be next working day, response times for call outs included with Silver service level agreements will be same day if received before 12.00 Mid Day GMT, call outs received after this time will be next day. Response times for call outs included with Gold service level agreements will be same day regardless of time received
We take your privacy very seriously, at no time will we pass on any client details to a third party, no credit card or debit card details are kept and are destroyed after each transaction.
Please direct all complaints to: ElectriciansOnCall Ltd. 8 Nursery Gardens, Broadstairs. Kent CT10 3EW